Lately, I've been being taught by God a lot by my friends' encouragement and experiences. I think God has put my friends through certain things before me so that they can teach me by their experiences and things God has taught them through the years. I didn't grow much in my spiritual walk when i was a kid, but God blessed me by placing me in a Christian environment with Christian parents and Christian friends, where i learned a lot of Bible knowledge and what some passages meant in context. Now that I've been given some knowledge of His Word, God is growing me in Him and using my friends to carry out his will. =) I should've grown more WHILE i was learning, but, for some reason, that wasn't God's plan. and who am i to question the Almighty Creator of His intentions? Job was reproved for becoming prideful and not trusting Him, and I've all too many times done that, before. I'm trying to lean more on God and set a firm foundation in Him, while I'm growing, so even if friends should fail me, I'll be "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms".
I'd like all of you to pray for me, if you wouldn't mind, to grow in my spiritual walk and to lean more heavily on God in trust. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment